For Apex Legends players, this guide will help you understand what exactly you need to have in your inventory? Guide mostly for begginers.
Part I: The Problem
- ➤You’re unlucky enough not to have a backpack?
- ➤You running out of ammo all the time?
- ➤You think grenades are useless?
- ➤“Do i need 3 medkits or 3 phoenix kits?”
If you’re on that list then this guide is for you!
Part II: The Questions
The most important question you have to ask yourself when you looking in your inventory is:
Is this stuff enough for 1 fight?Also some minor questions you should know answers to:
- ➤Grenades are useless?
- ➤How much grenades do i need?
- ➤How much ammo do i need?
- ➤Which weapon needs more ammo?
- ➤Health or armor?
- ➤Med kits/Shield batteries or a Phoenix Kit?
Part III: The Answers
This is probably perfect amount of stuff for 1 fight without a backpack.
If both of your guns are ARs, SMGs or LMGs then 120 for each is enough for a fight.
For SRs, Shotguns and Pistols 1 slot(60 ammo or 16 for a shotgun) is enough and other gun could get 3 slots(160 ammo)
If you use one type of bullets for each weapon nothing changes, still 240 ammo(4 slots) total.
Good at shooting? then you can try to swap one ammo slot with a nade.
In close or mid-range fight you definetly don’t need more than that.
If your shield is level 3 or more then you might want to swap syringes or medkits with more shield cells.
Armor is more important then health unless you have level 1 or less shield.
A battery or a medkit is more profitable then a Phoenix kit cause you can have 2 in one slot.
8 cells and 2 batteries + 1 slot medkits/syringes is enough for a fight!
“but 60 ammo will do more damage than a nade!!1”
No. If you haven’t killed an enemy with 240 bullets then 60 more won’t help at all.
- ➤Arc star deal 70 damage around plus 90 damage to a player if you hit him. Damage TRIPLES against armor!
- ➤A Perfect Frag Grenade will do 100 damage, but mostly around 60-90.
- ➤Thermite nade deals 4 damage per tick(around 30 damage per second) when standing inside the flames and 25 more damage after exiting the flames
2 nades is good enough.
Part IV: What if?
Collect more ammo and nades, heals are the same amount, maybe more shield cells or one phoenix kit. Also mobile respawner if you have one.
If you realy need to carry attachemts for weapon you might find, drop nades and ammo for current weapon(if it isn’t using same ammo as future one), also you may drop 1 slot of medkits/syringes.
Part V: More Questions!
Because after that fight you can loot enemies that you have killed and resupply your inventory.
If you can’t loot your enemies then you’re probably can’t heal.