Chasing You – Season 2 EP 9 Would You Prefer Poison Or A Bullet?: Walkthrough20.12.2020
Welcome to Episode 9 of Season 2, Prefer Poison or a Bullet, the interactive book Chasing You. This page contains a description of the plot of the Romance Club, a popular novel for Android and IOS.
What is a walkthrough? A walkthrough is a chapter-by-chapter guide that will rEvaal the effects each choice has on your character and the story. Please note that these pages are always under construction as we learn more about each story.
⚠️SPOILER ALERT: walkthroughs are very likely to rEvaal significant plot points and future story dEvalopments, so read at your own risk!
Most choices you make for your Main Character in this book influence one of three variables: you can increase your skills of Intuition 👁️, Logic 💡 or Authority 👍. These choices significantly change the story, the outfits you will be able to use and the scenes you will be able to play.
Premium choices that require in-game currency to be unlocked are marked by a 💎
d symbol. Quick choices that are timed are marked by a ⏰ timer symbol.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the very intricate nature of this game, where Evary choice you make sets into motion a complicated series of consequences, there are many possible game routes and scene combinations. As a result, the walkthroughs on this wiki might not be exactly identical to your game experience. If you experience something that is not covered in our walkthroughs, please leave a comment so we can update the page and add an extra possible route to our wiki. Do you have more questions? Come and join us on the Reddit fan community!
S2, Ep 9: Would You Prefer Poison Or A Bullet?
- ➤ That would explain a lot. (+1 Logic 💡)
- ➤ I have a hunch. (+1 Intuition 👁️)
Choice: Looking into his eyes, you…
- ➤ (Shuddered.) (-1 Authority 👎) (Eva and Ellia don’t approve of your behavior)
- ➤ (Straightened your shoulders.) (Eva and Ellia are impressed with your endurance!) (+1 Authority 👍)
Choice: And please…
- ➤ Give me the detailed version. (💎31)
- ➤ Keep it brief.
If you have a close relationship with Eva: Prompt: You have a close relationship with Eva!
If you do not have a close relationship with Eva: Prompt: You have a cold relationship with Eva!
- ➤ Feel something, too. (Eva will remember that!)
- ➤ Think you’re weird.
- ➤ Consider you a partner.
- ➤Don’t want to have anything to do with you. (Ellia is disappointed with your attitude!)
Choice: I think…
- ➤ It’s enough. (💎31) (+1 Authority 👍)
- ➤ Do I mean nothing to you? (Ellia is pleased with the way you’re thinking!)
- ➤ Did Auntie set Charles up?
Choice: “Auntie… the more I find out about you, the more…”
- ➤ I hate you.
- ➤ I respect you.
Choice: And I…
- ➤ Don’t give a damn about her reasons! (-1 Authority 👎)
- ➤ Could be… wrong? (+1 Authority 👍)
(If you have a close relationship with Eva – Prompt: Thanks to your close relationship, Eva supported you! But if your relationship isn’t strong enough – Prompt: Due to your cold relationship, Eva did not support you!
If you have a close relationship with Ellia – Prompt: Thanks to your close relationship, Ellia has supported you! But if your relationship isn’t strong enough – Prompt: Ellia didn’t support you because of your cold relationship!)
(Depending on how many partners have helped you, you may receive different prompts: “You failed to gain the support of you partners” OR “Only one partner supported you!” OR “(tbc)”)
Choice: Edward, I…
- ➤ Will not stay alone with you. (+1 Logic 💡)
- ➤ Don’t need your help. (+1 Intuition 👁️)
(If you have a close relationship with Edward – Prompt: (tbc)! But if your relationship isn’t strong enough: Prompt: Because of your cold relationship, Edward sees no point in sparing you!)
Path of Logic 💡:
Choice: Something came to mind…
- ➤ (A premonition.)
- ➤(A memory)
Path of Intuition👁️:
Choice: You tried to catch…
- ➤ (An elusive thought.)
- ➤ (An elusive sensation.)
- ➤ Sexual deviant!
- ➤ Spied on my family! (+1 Logic 💡)
- ➤ Wanted to… steal something? (+1 Intuition 👁️)
Choice: “Something is happening out there…”
- ➤ (I should check.)
- ➤ (To hell with it.)
Choice: What to do?
- ➤ (Act out of rage.) (💎10)
- ➤ (Remain silently angry.)