This Guide for Dark Deception: Monsters & Mortals
These are just some things I came up with while playing this game so far.
- ➤While under speed boost, bananas won’t stun you, so you can just run through them.
- ➤If you’re being chased by Chef Monkeys/Phantom Malak and you have Primal Fear/Evan’s ultimate ready, you can stun them and let the boss deal with them (you can also stun them on traps).
- ➤You can run through the player monster, so if a power monster is guarding the portal and they miss their heavy attack, you can run through them to the portal.
- ➤Listen for the monsters footsteps, as it will give away their location.
Against Power Monsters
- ➤Power monsters can one shot every mortal except for Vince with a heavy attack, so watch out.
- ➤There is nothing you can do if they cut you off or ambush you, unless you have stuns prepared.
- ➤Power monsters are the slowest, so every mortal can outrun them (except for Vince).
- ➤They can catch up if they have a speed boost.
- ➤Power monsters in Stranger Sewers are really easy to deal with.
Against Balanced Monsters
- ➤They can catch up to you given enough time, so watch out.
- ➤They can still catch up to you if both of you are using speed boosts.
Speed in general once more speed monsters come out.
- ➤You are not outrunning an Agatha.
- ➤Agatha can still keep up if you are using speed boost.
- ➤Agatha can outrun you if both of you have speed boost.
- ➤Agatha deals the lowest damage out of all the monsters, so it is easy to make a break for the portal if she is guarding it.
- ➤If you are going to die, whittle her health down as she has the lowest hp of all monsters.
- ➤Vince can easily kill an inexperienced Agatha.
- ➤You can still get stunned by bananas if you are using your ultimate.
- ➤You are the fastest mortal, so shard collecting is your thing.
- ➤Use your ultimate if you are backed in a corner.
- ➤You are the slowest out of all the mortals, even power monsters can catch up.
- ➤You have the most health out of all the mortals, enough to survive one heavy attack from a power monster.
- ➤Ultimate is more of a deterrent rather than an excuse to try to fist fight a monster.
- ➤You can 1v1 an inexperienced Agatha.
- ➤You can still die when you have your ultimate up.
- ➤You can kill a monster if you get lucky enough to get 3 Primal Fears.
Written by DFfan555.