Welcome to the walkthrough of season 1 Episode 1 “News from a past life”, the newest interactive book” Dracula A Love Story”. This page contains a description of the plot of the Romance Club, a popular novel for Android and IOS.
This page is the walkthrough for Season 1. As this is an ongoing series, this page is a work in progress.
What is a walkthrough? A walkthrough is a chapter-by-chapter guide that will reveal the effects each choice has on your character and the story. Please note that these pages are always under construction as we learn more about each story.
⚠️SPOILER ALERT: walkthroughs are very likely to reveal significant plot points and future story developments, so read at your own risk!
The choices you make in this story affect one of three variables: 🗡️ Bravery, 🍀 Luck and 💓 Soul Light.
PLEASE NOTE: choices that have no significant effect on the plot (as in, no effect on game points and statistics) or that do not give interesting information on characters or backstories have NOT been included in the walkthrough.
Premium choices that require in-game currency to be unlocked are marked by a 💎diamond symbol. Quick choices that are timed are marked by a ⏰ timer symbol.
A whirlwind of palace secrets of the Ottoman Empire, love and hatred of the crown princes, and also friends and enemies who’ve been living for an eternity...
Season 1, Ep 1: News from a past life Walkthrough
Laia had a terrible dream. She walked along the dark corridor and the hand of a creepy stranger with long nails reached for a diamond on the girl’s chest. She woke up sharply, bleeding wounds remained on her arm. A stranger stood in front of her in the room.
Choice: “What do I do ?!”
- ➤ Scream.
- ➤ Punch him.
The hood from the stranger’s head fell … It turned out to be a young guy named Leo. He looked for his missing cat and asked the girl for help.
Choice: “I think I’ll…”
- ➤ Help you. (11 💎) ( ❤️ Relationship with Leo improved!)
- ➤ Give you a hint.
- ➤ Pass. (Lets Leo find the cat on his own.)
The cat was found. Laia’s sister, Millie, came out of the next room. She explained that Leo is the Cathy’s brother. The guy said that he brought the cat to relatives, and therefore ended up in Romania. Laia wondered if Dracula was the name of the cat.
Choice: “Because your cat is…”
- ➤ So noble! ( ❤️ Leo will remember that you liked his cat.)
- ➤ The devil in disquise! (Leo will remember that you dislike his cat!)
During breakfast, Laia said that Millie wanted to visit Dracula’s homeland and told the guy the story of Vlad Dracula. Suddenly she felt Leo touch her hand.
Choice: “He’s flirting with me! It’s…”
- ➤ Nice. (❤️ Leo liked your reaction!)
- ➤ Too early.
- ➤ Not for me. (Your relationship with Leo worsened!)
The boss called and instructed Laia to collect restoration paintings from the Museum that were painted during the Ottoman Empire. The girl was waiting for a taxi, a car pulled up.
Choice: “It’s her taxi, and I am…”
- ➤ Stealing it! ( +1 🗡️ Bravery) (Later in the story, Alexandra will remember you as a thief..)
- ➤ Waiting for mine to arrive. ( +1 🍀 Luck)
In anticipation of documents for the purchase of paintings, Laia began to erase lime from the painting and a portrait of a young handsome man opened her eyes. The girl lost consciousness and was in 1444 in the Ottoman Empire, the 14-year-old girl Lale. She ran to the stable and heard voices in the garden.
Choice: “I wonder who’s there…”
- ➤ I’ll just look quickly. (Due to this stop, will be late for her lesson and will be given a bad horse.)
- ➤ I’ll hurry to the lesson! (Lale was on time! Picked the most beautiful mare..)
The lesson should be held at the racetrack and the students were told to pair up. Sehzade Hasan drove up to Lale and offered his company. The guy said he wants to marry Lale and asked her to kiss.
Choice: “Unshure where to hide her eyes, a blushing Lale whispered under her breath…”
- ➤ You may…
- ➤ It’s unnecessary…
- ➤ It’s up to you…
During the break, Lale was approached by her friend Aslan, whom she did not wait at the stable and asked if she would have been waiting for him if not for all these etiquettes and titles.
Choice: “I’d have ridden…”
- ➤ With you.
- ➤ With Hasan. (Your choice influenced the story in a major way.)
A thunderstorm began and all the students took refuge in the forest. Hasan was not among them. He went in search of his hound.
Choice: “He couldn’t leave her alone in the thunderstorm!”
- ➤ Come get him!
- ➤ I’m going to get him!
Unfortunately, Hasan died from a lightning strike. Lale, losing consciousness, heard a voice in the distance, saying that the throne was left without an heir, this is a curse. At this moment, Laia came to her senses, a caretaker stood in front of her.
Choice: “Tell me this. These paintings…”
- ➤ How did you get them? (5 💎) (The custodian says that a young man donated them to the museum from his private collection.The museum was being forced out of its venue due to the government repossessing the building, but thanks to this generous benefactor now they won’t have to move. The anonymous benefactor had suggested two galleries that would pay the right price for the paintings, these being Vincent and Blum galleries. He also says that the author of the paintings must have been quite brave since painting people at the Ottoman court was forbidden.)
- ➤ Who’s the creator? (The creator is unknown.)
- ➤ Why are they for sale? (The Government decided to claim the building, Museum have to sell the paintings for the necessary funds to buy it back.)
After the deal was concluded, the ranger said: “Art is a time machine…”
At the same time as Laia, Milli and Leo arrived at the hotel. Milli was attacked by a vampire in the woods…