For Phasmophobia players, if you want to know how to kill a ghost, this guide will explain how you can kill a ghost, let’s check it out.
Please read all the steps carefully
1. You will need to find a weapon around the location you are in. A blunt or sharp object will be okay to use. You can also bring your own weapon.
2. Find where the ghost is at. It is important to have a weapon first so the ghost does not ambush you while you are not prepared.
3. Ask the ghost to reveal them self or show a sign. You need the ghost to come out but don’t let them know you are armed. Most ghost never think that you will attack them. Use this to your advantage.
4. Attack. Once the ghost is out you must attack quickly using all your strength. If done correctly you should have gotten a few hits in. The ghost will either be dead or almost dead. If the ghost is weak they wont be able to hide anymore. This is when you can execute the ghost.
5. After the ghost is dead you must leave ASAP. You never know if there are reinforcements coming. The last thing you want is multiple ghost haunting you.
That’s all we are sharing today in Phasmophobia How to Kill a Ghost, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to gamefan1999