Loop Hero Combo Tiles and Tactics Guide06.03.2021
The goal of this guide is to find all the possible combo tiles, tactics and synergies to help newer players with the game. Any help with that greatly appreciated.
- 3×3 Rocks (you can add Mountains to it, but generally, mountain cards should be saved to use without spending them on the Mountain Peak) will make a Mountain Peak. It gives a massive HP boost but also spawns Harpies
- every 10 rocks or mountains a Goblin Outpost will spawn
- Meadows placed next to anything = Blooming Meadow, which heals 3HP instead of 2 each day, it also gives you more resources
- Village + Vampire mansion = Ransacked Village – Spawns 4 Ghouls each loop for 3 loops, after that transforms into a Count’s Lands, restoring more HP and giving you better rewards for quests
- Swamp + Goblin outpost = Goblin lookout post, they add goblin archer to fights near the outpost, he can’t be killed as he’s a support unit.
- Card synergy – Placing Swamp near Vampire Mansion will turn Vampire’s heal from lifesteal into damage making them easier to kill. CREDIT McWaffle <3
- Treasury will spawn random resources after placing a tile next to it, surround it with tiles to open the treasury and get a nice pack of resources, be careful though as Empty Treasury spawns Gargoyles
- 2 Battlefields placed next to each other will create bloody path, it will start spawning blood clots
- Place a Blood Grove next to a Grove, then use Oblivion on a Grove to create a Hungry Grove tile – It kills enemies that have 20% hp left but ocassionally attacks hero for 17HP
- Place a Vampire Village next to a Grove to start spawning Blood Golems – CREDIT, Kajiya Thank you!
- Create Battlefield next to it to create a Shipwreck – It spawns Chests and Sirens
- Place a Road next to it to create Reeds, they spawn Fishmen
- Place next to Sand Dunes to upgrade them
- If you place a Storm Temple down, then a Forest or thicket in the path of the Storm Temple, it turns into a burned forest, that gives you .5 magic damage each. – CREDIT: NonSensePanda <3
10. A Village?
- 10 Forests/Thickets will spawn “A Village?” which starts spawning training dummies. Credit: Darth Saruman <3
- Place Wheat Fields down beside “A Village?” to create Overgrown Fields.
Credit: Hatecaster <3
Note: This guide is currently WiP, I’ll keep adding more combos, if you’d like to contribute to this guide by adding more combos or screenshots please let me know, i’ll credit you for the help
Tactics and Synergies
2. Chrono Crystal doubles the effect of a day’s passing, so they combo well with (Blooming) Meadows which gives heals on a day’s passing. – Credit: anaid
3. After the charges for Bookery run out, it becomes Abandoned Bookery, which adds enemy tomes to battles within their radius. – Credit: Hatecaster
4. Bloody paths are amazing for regen builds, blood cloth don’t really hit hard and skips 1 turn every 3 turn to submerge.Making it great place to regen back lost health. Credit: RoaRawR