Seduced by the Rhythm: Dance is an Art Walkthrough – Season 1 Ep 110.05.2020
Welcome to the walkthrough of season 1 Episode 1 “Dance is an Art”, the newest interactive book” Seduced by the Rhythm”. This page contains a description of the plot of the Romance Club, a popular novel for Android and IOS.
The choices you make for your Main Character in this book influence many variables. You can follow the path of Skill (⭐) or Passion (🔥) which affects your dance style. You can increase your Authority (👊) which affects how you are treated by others.
These choices significantly impact the storyline, the characters you romance, the outfits you will wear and the scenes you will be able to play. So choose wisely!
DISCLAIMER: due to the very intricate nature of this game, where every choice you make sets into motion a complicated series of consequences, there are many possible game routes and scene combinations. As a result, the walkthroughs on this wiki might not be exactly identical to your game experience. If you experience something that is not covered in our walkthroughs, please leave a comment so we can update the page and add an extra possible route to our wiki.
Season 1, Episode 1 “Dance is an Art” Guide
Choice: Tell me…
- ►Have you danced before?
- ►What is your goal?
- ►Tell me more about your dance.
- ►Tell me more about the contest.
- ►Tell me more about yourselves.
Choice: What should I offer them?
- ►Try something different and offer a more contemporary style.
- ►Insist on the ballet.
Choice: Who does he think he is?
- ►I don’t think you should. (Your actions made a positive impact on your relationship with Justin.)
- ►Keep your hands to yourself! (➕1 Authority 👊)
Choice: Justin wanted to talk to you. How do you respond?
- ►Yes. I might have said some things I shouldn’t have. (💎9) (➕1 Authority 👊) (Your actions positively affected your relationship with Justin.)
- ►No. It’d be better if you left.
Choice: I’m curious about the details of her school life…
- ►How’s it going at school?
- ►I’ll explore this later.
Choice: What should you wear to the club?
- ►Evening dress.
- ►Bright overalls.
Choice: What should you do?
- ►Look around.
- ►Wait and see.
Authority points of this chapter: (2)
Read the rest of may’s story on our pages. If you have any additions to this part of the story, let us know in the comments below!