Where to find all mistletoe in Code Vein — read our guide.
Found mistletoe need to activate or stop on it to use as a new checkpoint.
Control points in Code Vein
This is what happens when you activate mistletoe:
- When you just stand on a point, the game will automatically save;
- When you first activate a point, you can mark your location on the map;
- If you use a point, your Ichor (Ichor), stamina (stamina) and health will be replenished. But remember that it will also return your stock limit (stock limit) to the normal level;
- Stopping at a point can awaken all enemies except bosses.
Here is a list of all locations in Code Vein where you can find checkpoints:
- The Catacombs (Area D-12 Ruined City Underground)
- Home Base
- Ruined City Center
- Howling Pit
- Dried-up Trenches
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood
- Memories of Player
Actions on the control points
Here is a list of actions you can take after stopping on mistletoe in Code Vein:
- Tutorial: you can re-take the training;
- Storage: here you can accumulate and manage a variety of items;
- Switch Companion: you can manage and choose a partner to your liking;
- Save and Exit: you can save to the point and return to the main screen;
- Fast Travel: you can use mistletoe as a teleportation point in the game to move quickly;
- Level Up: you will be able to unlock new rewards for each blood code. For this also will need “Haze”;
- Level up: you will be able to level up to increase the parameters. You may need a “Haze” to level up, which can be obtained by killing enemies, bosses, or be found while exploring the game.
This is all we currently know about mistletoe in Code Vin. I hope you enjoyed this guide!