Fortnite: Battle Royale Season X All Challenges08.09.2019
Our extensive guide to season 10 Fortnite contains all the information on the problems and their solutions. Add this post to your bookmarks to keep up to date with everything that is happening in the current season of battle Royale!
Road Trip Challenges (Week 1)
- Visit Drift-painted Durr Burger Head, a Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (200)
- Destroy stop signs with the Catalyst outfit (10)
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (3)
- Search a chest in different Named Locations (3)
- Visit Lazy Lagoon and Lucky Landing in a single match
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
Destroy Stop Signs With The Catalyst Outfit
As its name states, this challenge involves destroying stop signs while wearing the Catalyst skin. The outfit is unlocked in tier 1 of the Season X Battle Pass, so once you’ve gotten it, equip the skin and get ready to commit some casual vandalism. You’ll need to destroy 10 stop signs in total to complete this challenge, and this can be done across matches. As you’d expect, the stop signs are scattered across the entire island, but you’ll find several of them in a handful of locations, particularly Pleasant Park, Salty Springs, Mega Mall, and Paradise Palms. Once you’ve destroyed 10, the challenge will be complete and you’ll earn 10 Battle Stars.
Visit Drift-Painted Durr Burger Head, A Dinosaur, And A Stone Head Statue
This challenge is straightforward enough on the face of it–all you need to do is visit the three specified locations. The Durr Burger head can be found atop a hill just east of Pleasant Park. The dinosaur, however, is on the opposite end of the map–you’ll see it beside a road to the south of Paradise Palms. Finally, the stone head statue is located near the frozen lake to the north of Polar Peak–it resembles a Moai statue (with a chair on top of it for some reason), so you can’t miss it. Once you’ve visited all three monuments, you’ll complete the challenge and receive 10 Battle Stars.
Rumble Royale Challenges (Week 1)
In contrast to the Road Trip challenges, the Rumble Royale challenges are all tied to Team Rumble mode. You’ll begin with a total of three tasks, with additional ones unlocking as you complete them. These are fairly straightforward compared to the Road Trip missions, ranging from winning a certain number of matches to assisting teammates with eliminations. You can see the list of Rumble Royale challenges we’ve unlocked so far below.
- Play matches of Team Rumble with at least one elimination (5)
- Win a match of Team Rumble (3)
- Assist a teammate with eliminations in Team Rumble (20)
- Build structures with the X-Lord outfit in Team Rumble (200)
- Damage opponents in a single match of Team Rumble (500)
- Eliminate opponents less than 5m away in Team Rumble (5)
- Search Supply Drops in Team Rumble (5)
Spray & Pray Challenges (Week 2)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane, and a Vending Machine
- Spray different Gas Stations (3)
- Find lost Spray Cans (5)
- Deal damage to opponent structures with a Minigun (3,000)
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away (3)
- Search chests at Tilted Town (7)
Spray Different Gas Stations
To complete this challenge, you’ll need to travel around the island and leave a spray at three different gas stations. There are eight gas stations in total scattered around the map; however, one of these was located at Neo Titled and has since disappeared after the area was turned into the Wild West-themed Tilted Town by a Rift Zone. Even so, you have plenty of options to choose from when taking on this challenge. You can see all the gas station locations below:
- Neo Tilted (currently unavailable)
- Eastern side of Pleasant Park
- Along the road south of Pleasant Park
- North of Polar Peak, near the indoor soccer field
- Area just north of Lucky Landing
- Northern end of Salty Springs
- Southern end of Paradise Palms
- Southern edge of the island east of Paradise Palms
Find Five Lost Spray Cans
Continuing the graffiti theme of the Spray and Pray challenges, this mission asks you to find lost spray cans. There are several of these scattered all around the island, but you only need to search five of them to complete the challenge. The cans themselves are fairly small, but you’ll know you’re close to one when you see graffiti scrawled on a nearby object or wall.
Worlds Collide Challenges (Week 3)
- Use a Rift (1)
- Visit a Rift Zone (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountaintop Viking Village or Loot Lake (200)
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents in the desert (3)
- Search chests at Loot Lake (3)
- Consume foraged mushrooms (10)
Visit A Rift Zone
Rifts were a major component of Season 5, but Rift Zones didn’t begin appearing until the start of Season X. Rather than warping you to a different point on the island, these zones transform whole sections of the map, as we saw following the release of the 10.10 update, when Mega Mall turned back into Retail Row. There are two Rift Zones thus far–one at the aforementioned Retail Row, the other at Tilted Town (formerly Neo Titled)–and you only need to visit one of these to complete the challenge.
Visit A Cube Memorial
Many of Fortnite’s Worlds Collide challenges pay homage to Season 5, and one of the most memorable elements of the season was the giant purple cube that appeared in the desert and eventually transformed Loot Lake. The cube has now been memorialized with two statues, one of which you’ll need to visit to complete this challenge. The first is located in the desert to the southwest of Paradise Palms–where the cube originally materialized–while the second can be found by Loot Lake.
Smash & Grab Challenges (Week 4)
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Land at a Hot Spot in different matches (3)
- Deal damage within 30 seconds after using a Launch Pad (100)
- Search two chests within 30 seconds of each other (3)
- Pick up a Legendary item in different matches (3)
- Search a Supply Drop within 10 of it landing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents at Hot Spots (200)
Blockbuster Challenges (Week 5)
- Land in Dusty Depot, then visit the Meteor in a single match
- Harvest materials at the Block (300)
- Land at a run down Hero Mansion and an abandoned Villain Hideout
- Deal damage while being affected by low gravity (250)
- Search between a basement film camera, a snowy stone head, and a flashy gold big rig
- Consume fruits, mushrooms, or glitched forage items (10)
- Claim vending machines in different matches (3)
Land At A Run Down Hero Mansion And An Abandoned Villain Hideout
Week 5’s challenges are a callback to Season 4, when the rocket famously launched and created a rift in the sky, and one mission has you returning to the site of the launch. This challenge asks you to visit a run-down hero mansion and an abandoned villain hideout, which are located on opposite ends of the island. The remains of the hero mansion can be found near the easternmost edge of the map, southeast of Lonely Lodge, while the villain hideout lies northeast of Snobby Shores. The easiest way to complete the challenge will be to make your way to one, get eliminated, then jump into another match and land at the other.
Search Between A Basement Film Camera, A Snowy Stone Head, And A Flashy Gold Big Rig
Perhaps the trickiest of Week 5’s challenges is to search between a basement film camera, a snowy stone head, and a flashy gold big rig. Those words may not make much sense to you if you aren’t already very familiar with Fortnite’s island, but all three objects are located near the edge of the snowy biome. The basement camera is inside a house northeast of Shifty Shafts; the stone head is sitting on a hill near the frozen waterfall; and the gold big rig is parked between Shifty Shafts and Tilted Town. Head to the middle of the three objects you’ll find what you’re looking for: a Battle Star.
Boogie Down Challenges (Week 6)
- Hit two opponents with a Boogie Bomb (2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, way-aboveground pool, and a seat for giants
- Get an elimination with a shotgun, assault rifle, and an SMG
- Travel 100m while dancing
- Visit an oversized piano
- Destroy no dancing signs (3)
- Dance in a BRUTE in different matches (3)
Dance In Front Of A Bat Statue, Way-Aboveground Pool, And A Seat For Giants
You’ll be doing a lot of dancing to complete Week 6’s Boogie Down challenges, and one task has you dancing in front of a bat statue, a way-aboveground pool, and a seat for giants. The trickiest part is actually locating the three landmarks, but they’re easy to spot once you know where to look. The bat statue is in the northern portion of Haunted Hills; the way-aboveground pool is on the floating island, which returned to the game following the 10.20 content update; and the seat for giants is in the snow biome south of Shifty Shafts. You can see their locations on the map above; however, be aware that the floating island is moving around the map, so its location may change, but it will be easy to find regardless.
Destroy No Dancing Signs
Week 6’s challenges may be all about dancing, but there are some areas of the island where the activity is expressively forbidden. We can’t have that, so one of this week’s challenges is to destroy “no dancing” signs. You only need to break three of the signs to complete this task, and there are at least seven of them scattered about the island, so you have plenty of options to choose from. You can see all the “no dancing” signs we’ve found on the map above.
Visit An Oversized Piano
This challenge asks you to put away your dancing shoes and instead visit an oversized piano. The piano has been a fixture of the island for quite some time, but if you don’t remember where it’s located, it can be found on the easternmost edge of the map, just east of Lonely Lodge. We’ve marked its exact location above. Simply make your way to the instrument and you’ll complete the standard version of this challenge–no piano playing necessary.