Resident Evil 8 (Village) – 100% Achievement Guide15.05.2021
Hello and welcome, this guide has the purpose to help you get all the achievements in the Resident Evil Village.
- Number of missable achievements: 18 (Goooaaal!, Bookworm, Heretic, Medium Rare, Veteran Gunsmith, Get the Ball Rolling, Hooligan, Repairer, Trick Shot, Squawk Shot, When You Gotta Go, Leader of the Pack, Fast Reflexes, Quit Hanging Around, Mapmatician, Timber, Artisan, Tinkerer)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 3 Recommended: 4
- Difficulty required for 100%: Village of Shadows (Unlocks after the first playthrough)
- My playtime for 100%: 40h Steam Hunters median: 38h
- To effectively navigate this guide use the search feature. To do this, press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type what you’re looking for in the search box.
- Resident Evil Village have a focus on puzzle and exploration, so I recommend playing for the first time without guides for a better experience.
- Remember to keep a manual save from each location in the game, this can help if you missed any achievement.
- The difficulty related achievements are stackable, so beating it on a higher difficulty automatically unlocks the lower difficulty ones.
- You unlock infinite ammo to buy after the first playthrough with Completion Points and can use it for achievements.
- I highly recommend saving your money for the STAKE Magnum to use in your Village of Shadows playthrough. You’ll need 2.1 Million Lei.
Collectibles and Exploration
For this section, I strongly recommend the use of a spreadsheet that I made with the description to find all the collectibles needed. There’s a checkbox to track your progress, to use it just make a copy to your Google Sheets. Click here to use.
In addition, to complement the spreadsheet use the maps below. Click to enlarge the images.
* Goats 19 and 20 are not on the maps. Use the spreadsheet.
Knives Out Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons. For this, use the “Karambit Knife” from the Extra Content Shop in the Main Menu. It deals a lot more damage than the default knife. You can use other weapons in the whole playthrough, as long as they don’t hit any enemies (thanks to Hekzy for this tip). Remember to continue making manual saves as a backup.
Keep checking the challenge status in Pause Menu > Challenges > Knives Out, the counter must be at 0. Otherwise, you won’t get the achievement. Parts where you must shoot to progress: • Castle Dimitrescu (2F), Atelier – Shoot to ring the five bells. • Castle Dimitrescu (2F), Armory – Blow up a wall with a pipe bomb. • Moreau Part – While avoiding Moreau, you must shoot a piece of wood to make a bridge. • Heisenberg’s Factory, Grinder Area – You have to shoot to stop the grinder. • Heisenberg’s Factory, Ventilation Shaft – Shoot to stop the ventilator. • Heisenberg Boss Fight – Use the vehicle weapons against him. • Miranda Boss Fight – To shoot the big yellow orb over Miranda’s head. As Chris, do not use the airstrike in the boss fight against Urias Strajer (the giant mace guy) or you’ll fail the achievement. You have to kill him with the knife, which takes a long time.