At the Tokyo Game Show 2019 will represent the Death Stranding and Nioh 2. A list of games that Sony will show at the exhibition, published in the Japanese blog PlayStation. TGS 2019 will be held in Japan from 12 to 15 September.
Games to be presented at TGS 2019:
- Borderlands 3 — trailer, playable version;
- Code Vein — trailer;
- Cyberpunk 2077 — trailer;
- FIFA 20 — trailer, playable version;
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition — trailer;
- Ghost of Tsushima — trailer;
- Marvel’s Avengers — trailer;
- Need for Speed: Heat — trailer;
- Persona 5 Royal — trailer, playable version;
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV — trailer;
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — trailer;
- Watch Dogs: Legion — trailer.
Games with a full presentation and live-broadcast:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare;
- Nioh 2;
- Project Resistance;
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon;
- Final Fantasy VII Remake;
- Death Stranding.
The list includes Ghost of Tsushima, but the Manager of the Studio-developer Sucker Punch Andrew Goldfarb said on Twitter that the company has no plans for TGS, and the exhibition will show old trailers. Developers Cyberpunk 2077 also will not present new information on the game — they will bring to the exhibition a demo version, which has already been shown at E3 2019 and gamescom 2019.