From 23 August to 8 September in Germany, Berlin will host the 2019 Major StarLadder CS:GO.
The prize Fund of the tournament is one million dollars. 24 teams will fight for it, including six representatives of the CIS. The organizers of the championship were the Studio StarLadder and ImbaTV.
StarLadder Berlin Major 2019 will be held in three stages — Stage Challengers, Champions and Legends Stage.
In Challengers Stage will feature 16 teams — winners of majors, as well as members of Legends of the past Stage of major. They will spend five rounds on the Swiss system with the format of the decisive matches to two victories (in the first rounds will play best-of-1). Half of the participants will take place in Legends Stage.
Format Legends of the Stage a similar Stage Challengers — the team will determine the top eight after five rounds of Swiss system. These participants will continue to fight in the Champions Stage grid with the single-elimination format. All matches, including the Grand final, will play to two wins.
|1.|| G2 Esports||2||2||0||6|
|5.|| FURIA eSports||1||1||0||3|
|8.|| NRG Esports||2||1||1||3|
|9.|| Syman Gaming||2||1||1||3|
|10.|| Complexity Gaming||1||0||1||0|
|11.|| Grayhound Gaming||1||0||1||0|
|13.|| INTZ eSports||1||0||1||0|
|14.|| Team Vitality||1||0||1||0|
The distribution of the prize Fund:
- 1 place — $500 + slot in Spring 2020 CS:GO Major in the stage at Legends Stage;
- 2nd place — $150 thousand + slot for Spring 2020 CS:GO Major in the stage at Legends Stage;
- 3-4 places — $70 thousand + slot for Spring 2020 CS:GO Major in the stage at Legends Stage;
- 5-8 place — $35 million + slot for Spring 2020 CS:GO Major in the stage at Legends Stage;
- 9-14 at $8,75 thousand + slot for Spring 2020 CS:GO Major in stage challenge Stage;
- 15-16 place — $8,75 thousand